PSV Eindhoven Can End Rangers Champions League Dreams with Win & BTTS
PSV Eindhoven meet Rangers in the Champions League play-off round 2nd leg at the Philips Stadion on Wednesday night, with the tie delicately balanced after last week’s 2-2 draw at Ibrox. Scroll on for our big match preview, odds picks and our overall PSV Eindhoven v Rangers betting prediction.
There’s a huge amount at stake here, with the winners going through to benefit from the riches and prestige of the Champions’ League group stage against the powerhouses of European football.
PSV benefited from not playing over the weekend, while Rangers were held to a 2-2 draw away to Hibernian in a game in which they had two players dismissed.
PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Betting Odds
The Match Result (90-minutes) betting odds sees PSV Eindhoven on offer at best odds of 3/4 with 888sport, the draw is available at 3/1 with Betway and Rangers are 10/3 to get the win in 90 mins with BoyleSports.
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market sees ‘PSV & Yes’ at. odds of 23/10 with William Hill.
- PSV Eindhoven have won four (including extra-time) and drawn one of their last five home matches in the Champions League
- PSV have scored in each of their last 14 games in all competitions
More PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Odds Picks
- You can back PSV/PSV at 17/10 with 888sport in the Half-time/Full-time market
- PSV are 6/4 with SpreadEx To Score in Both Halves
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a PSV Eindhoven victory can be backed at odds of 12/1 with William Hill
- Cody Gakpo is 15/8 with Betfair in the Anytime Goalscorer market
PSV Eindhoven v Rangers Betting Prediction:
In what should be a feisty encounter with goals, we’re siding with the home side to prevail in 90 mins.
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – PSV Eindhoven & Yes @ 23/10 with William Hill
* PSV Eindhoven v Rangers betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.