Spain v Germany Preview & Betting Picks – World Cup 2022
Spain meet Germany in a vital World Cup 2022 Group E group game at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor on Sunday night. Keep scrolling for betting odds picks, best bets and a Spain v Germany betting prediction.
Spain put down a marker as potential World Cup winners as they started their campaign in Qatar with an impressive and comprehensive 7-0 win over an admittedly weak Costa Rica.
Things look a lot more difficult for Germany, who surrendered a 1st half lead in losing 2-1 to Japan. The probability is that anything other than victory over Spain will result in Germany making an early exit from the competition.
Spain v Germany Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees Spain & Yes available at odds of 10/3 with Betfred.
- Spain have lost just one of their last 12 matches
- Germany have won just two of their last nine matches
- Spain beat Germany 6-0 the last time the teams met in a Nations League game in November 2020, with Ferran Torres bagging a hat-trick
Puyol bangs one in
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) November 27, 2022
More Spain v Germany Odds Picks
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Spain & Over 2.5 is a 5/2 chance with Betfred.
With Germany really needing to win here, they might need to take a few risks as the game develops. Therefore, it could pay to back 2nd Half as Highest Scoring Half at 11/10 with Betfred.
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Spain win can be backed at odds of 17/2 with William Hill
- Ferran Torres is 23/10 with Betfred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
Spain v Germany Betting Prediction
Match Result – Spain to win @ 11/8 with William Hill
* Spain v Germany betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.
The post Spain Can Deliver Germany World Cup KO With Win (7pm, Sunday) appeared first on Sports Betting Odds, Free Bets, Tips & Predictions.