Analysing the Premier League has never been more of a numbers game, and we’ve been crunching the numbers to find backable patterns among the reams of statistics and figures to help you approach the markets with more confidence.
With those key numbers and statistics in mind, we’ve compiled a list of useful pieces of information for some of the weekend’s fixtures, and we’ve built a cracking 33/1 acca around our research.
For more detailed analysis of each of the weekend’s top flight games, we recommend you check out our Premier League predictions page for the latest match previews.
Best bookmaker for football betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for all of your Premier League betting needs and to suit our stats-based selections. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
36/1 Premier League Stat Attack Acca
Southampton vs Chelsea
Southampton have lost six Premier League assignments on the bounce, and the Saints could be up against it again when Thomas Tuchel’s rapidly improving Chelsea land at St. Mary’s Stadium.
- Southampton have conceded twice as many goals in the second half than in the first half of their Premier League home matches this season (five first half, ten second).
- Chelsea have scored 12 second half goals compared to just five first half goals in their away league assignments this term.
- Four of the last five goals scored in games involving Southampton were hit after the interval.
Betting tip: Half with the most goals – second half @21/20
Burnley vs West Brom
Burnley and West Brom played out a dour 0-0 draw when they last faced off in October, and another game of few chances is expected when the Clarets welcome the Baggies to Turf Moor for Saturday’s return fixture.
- Burnley have only scored two goals in the final 30 minutes of their home league games all season, and both efforts were hit in the same game against Aston Villa.
- Similarly, West Brom have scored just twice in the final 30 minutes of their away league assignments this term.
- Burnley and WBA are among the three lowest scoring teams in the division this season alongside Sheffield United.
Betting tip: Late goal after 70:59 – no @5/6
Fulham vs Sheffield United
Fulham are plotting a great escape, and the Cottagers can boost their slim survival hopes with a victory over bottom club Sheffield United in London.
- Fulham have gone in level at half time in 10 of their 23 Premier League fixtures this season.
- Similarly, Sheffield United have been drawing at half time in 10 of their 24 top-flight tests this term.
- Fulham and Sheffield United were all square at half time when they last face off at Bramall Lane in October.
Betting tip: Half time result – Draw @1/1
West Ham vs Tottenham Hotspur
West Ham are hoping to smash through the top four glass ceiling this season and the Irons can strengthen their bid for Champions League qualification with a victory over Spurs.
- Six of West Ham’s last seven Premier League goals were scored after half time.
- 63% of the goals scored by West Ham at home this season were hit in the second half.
- 100% of the last 14 goals scored by West Ham against Tottenham were notched after half time.
Betting tip: Home team highest scoring half – second @6/5
Aston Villa vs Leicester City
Aston Villa upset the odds to beat Leicester at the King Power Stadium in October. Can the Foxes exact some revenge in the rivals’ latest Midlands Derby?
- Leicester (15) have scored more goals in the final 15 minutes of their games than any other team in the Premier League this season.
- Away from home, only Man Utd can match Leicester’s output in the final 15 minutes of their matches (eight goals each).
- Four of the five meetings between Villa and Leicester since December 2019 have produced goals in the final 15 minutes.
Betting tip: Late goal after 75:59 – yes @5/6
A 5-fold accumulator featuring out Premier League stats selections above is available at 33/1 odds with bet365!
Remember – you can find detailed breakdowns of all the week’s club football fixtures with betting tips for each game on our Premier League betting tips page.
More FST News:
The post Premier League stat attack for the weekend’s games (with 33/1 acca!) appeared first on Free Football Tips.