Newcastle United v Chelsea Preview & Betting Tips – Premier League 2022-23
High-flying Newcastle United meet inconsistent Chelsea at St. James’ Park in the Premier League on Saturday evening. Keep scrolling for latest odds, big match preview and our Newcastle v Chelsea betting prediction.
The Magpies are currently 3rd in the table, six points and four places above Chelsea (albeit the Blues have a game in hand).
Following last weekend’s 4-1 victory at Southampton, Newcastle are currently on a four-game winning streak in the Premier League.
Chelsea come into the match on back-to-back league defeats, following Sunday’s 1-0 loss at home to table-topping Arsenal.
Newcastle United v Chelsea Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Newcastle & Yes can be backed at odds of 7/2 with William Hill.
- Newcastle United’s only league defeat this season was a 2-1 loss at Liverpool, courtesy of a goal deep into stoppage-time
- Chelsea have taken just two points from their last four league matches
- Chelsea have won the last four league encounters with Newcastle without conceding a goal
More Newcastle v Chelsea Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Newcastle & Over 2.5 is 13/5 with Betway
- The Half-time/Full-time market has Draw/Newcastle at 5/1 with Betfred
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-1 win for Newcastle is a 9/1 shot with William Hill
- Callum Wilson is 13/8 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Newcastle v Chelsea Betting Prediction:
Match Result – Newcastle United @ 7/5 with SpreadEx
* Newcastle v Chelsea odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.