Back Liverpool to Inflict More Damage on Manchester United with Win & BTTS
Crisis club Manchester United play host to Liverpool at Old Trafford in the Premier League on Monday night, with both clubs still looking for their first win of the season. Here you will find all the latest betting odds and our Man Utd v Liverpool betting prediction.
The Red Devils come into the match having already suffered humiliating losses at home to Brighton & Hove Albion and away to Brentford, resulting in what looks to be a panic stricken delve into the transfer market to sign Casemiro from Real Madrid.
It’s not been the most convincing of starts to the new campaign for the Reds either, with a draw at Fulham followed by a point at home to Crystal Palace.
Man Utd v Liverpool Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Liverpool & Yes can be backed at odds of 9/5 with Betway.
- Liverpool won the corresponding fixture 5-0 at Old Trafford last season, then 4-0 at Anfield later in the season
- New Liverpool striker Darwin Nunez begins a three-match ban, but Roberto Firmino is available to replace him
You do NOT want to miss this!
— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) August 19, 2022
More Man Utd v Liverpool Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Liverpool & Over 3.5 is 12/5 with Betfair
- The Half-time/Full-time betting market sees Liverpool/Liverpool at odds of 31/20 with SpreadEx
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool win is 11/1 with William Hill
- Virgil Van Dijk is rated a 15/2 punt with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Man Utd v Liverpool Betting Prediction
We expect both teams to find the net but with Man Utd in such disarray Liverpool should be winning this at a canter.
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Liverpool & Yes @ 9/5 with Betway
* Man Utd v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.