Look to a Liverpool Win & Over 3.5 Goals Against Bournemouth
Liverpool meet Bournemouth at Anfield in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon, with the Reds desperate to kick-start their season after taking just two points from a possible nine to date. Keep reading for betting tips, latest odds and our main Liverpool v Bournemouth betting prediction.
Liverpool were last in action on Monday night, when they went down to a 2-1 defeat at a Manchester United team low on confidence.
The Cherries went down to a 3-0 defeat at home to Arsenal last weekend, but bounced back with a penalty shootout win away to Norwich City on Tuesday night in the Carabao Cup after a 2-2 draw.
Liverpool v Bournemouth Betting Odds
In the to ‘Win to Nil’ betting market, Liverpool Win to Nil can be backed at odds of 4/6 with BoyleSports.
- Liverpool have won their last six Premier League matches against Bournemouth, with a goal difference of 19-1
- Bournemouth will have faced Manchester City (0-4), Arsenal (0-3) and Liverpool in consecutive Premier League games
More Liverpool v Bournemouth Odds Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market sees Liverpool & Over 3.5 at 1/1 with Betway.
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Liverpool/Liverpool is on offer at odds of 4/9 with BoyleSports.
- A 4-0 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory pays out at odds of 7/1 with BoyleSports
- Luis Diaz is 6/5 with 888sport for Anytime Goalscorer.
Liverpool v Bournemouth Betting Prediction
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Liverpool & Over 3.5 Goals @ 1/1 with Betway
* All betting odds are subject to changes.