Everton Could be Asian Handicap Value Against Manchester United
Everton play host to Manchester United in the Premier League at Goodison Park on Sunday night. Keep reading for latest betting odds and our Everton v Man Utd betting prediction.
The Toffees have risen to mid-table on the back of consecutive wins at home to West Ham United (1-0) and away to Southampton (2-1).
The Red Devils were last in action on Thursday, when they won 3-2 at Omonia Nicosia in the Europa League. Prior to that, they were on the end of a 6-3 drubbing in the Premier League away to Manchester City.
Everton v Man Utd Betting Odds
On the Asian Handicap, Everton +0.25 can be backed at odds of 103/100 with William Hill. That would be a winning bet should Everton secure victory, while in the event of a draw you would get half your stake matched at the odds, with the other half refunded to your account.
- Everton have the best defensive record in the Premier League, having conceded just seven goals in eight matches
- Everton won the corresponding fixture 1-0 in April last season and are undefeated in their last three league meetings with Manchester United
More Everton v Man Utd Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market sees the Draw & Under 2.5 is 15/4 with Boylesports
- In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes is on offer at odds of 7/2 with BetFred
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is available at 11/2 with BetFred
- Neal Maupay is 5/2 with Boylesports for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Everton v Man Utd Betting Prediction
Asian Handicap – Everton +0.25 @ 103/100 with William Hill
* Everton vs Man Utd betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.