Liverpool look good value To Win to Nil at Everton
It’s the Merseyside derby between Everton and Liverpool at Goodison Park that provides the first Premier League entertainment of the weekend this Saturday lunchtime. Keep scrolling for latest odds, betting preview and Everton v Liverpool betting tips as we hope to get the weekend off to a good start.
The Toffees are still to secure a first league win of the season, but came away from Leeds United on Tuesday night with a hard-fought 1-1 draw.
After a sluggish start to the campaign, Liverpool have bagged back-to-back victories, although they left it desperately late to score the decisive goal in Wednesday’s 2-1 win at home to Newcastle United.
Everton v Liverpool Betting Odds
- Liverpool won both meetings between the teams last season – 4-1 at Goodison Park in December and 2-0 at Anfield in April
- Everton have failed to win any of their last 11 home games against Liverpool (8 draws; 3 defeats)
More Everton v Liverpool Odds Picks
- The Half-time/Full-time market has Liverpool/Liverpool available at 21/20 with BoyleSports
- In the To Win to Nil market, Liverpool Win to Nil can be backed at odds of 6/4 with BoyleSports
- In Winning Margin betting, Liverpool to Win by 1 Goal is 13/5 with Betfair
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on a Liverpool victory pays out at 8/1 with William Hill
- Darwin Nunez is 5/4 for Anytime Goalscorer with BetFred.
Everton v Liverpool Betting Tips
To Win to Nil – Liverpool @ 6/4 with BoyleSports
* Everton vs Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.