Brighton & Hove Albion v Chelsea Preview & Betting Tips
Brighton & Hove Albion play host to Chelsea at the American Express Community Stadium in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon, as Blues’ boss Graham Potter makes a swift return to the Seagulls.
Brighton are winless in five games under new coach Roberto De Zerbi, although they impressed in last week-s 3-1 loss away to Manchester City.
Chelsea were last in action on Tuesday when they won 2-1 away to Red Bull Salzburg to secure their place in the last 16 of the Champions League.
Brighton v Chelsea Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Brighton & Yes is on offer at odds of 24/5 with William Hill.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in nine matches in all competitions under Graham Potter
- Brighton & Hove Albion have yet to win in five games under Roberto De Zerbi
More Brighton v Chelsea Odds Picks
- The ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market has Brighton & Over 2.5 at 15/4 at William Hill
- Winning Margin betting sees Brighton To Win By 1 Goal at 7/2 with BetFred
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-1 win for Brighton is 9/1 with Betway Sports
- Leandro Trossard is 7/2 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Brighton v Chelsea Betting Prediction
Winning Margin – Brighton & Hove Albion To Win By 1 Goal @ 7/2 with BetFred
* Brighton v Chelsea betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.