England got their World Cup campaign off to a flier against Iran and can all but secure qualification to the knock-out stages with a win over the USA on Friday evening.
We've got TWENTY £10 free bets to give away to members here at MFT so don't miss out.
The Three Lions are priced at 51/100 to overcome the Americans with Highbet although captain Harry Kane could be a doubt for the match. He failed to scored in the 6-2 trouncing of Iran so the goals could come from elsewhere yet again; Sterling (41/20), Saka (13/5) or Bellingham (5/1) to score anytime.
If you fancy Gareth Southgate's men to hit the goals trail again it's 91/20 with Highbet that they score four or more.
Or you might like the look of a Highbet BetBuilder where you can bet on all the usual markets such as goals, corners and cards as well as selected special markets such as the woodwork being hit, a goal from a header or even one from outside the box. For example, A Jude Bellingham headed goal in the first half, combined with an England win pays 50/1.
That's not all! – Get ANOTHER £15!
When you open a new Highbet account you can also claim another £15 free bet token with their welcome offer. Please see the terms and conditions for the qualifying criteria when you click the link.
How to Claim Your Free Bet
- Open a new Highbet account using this link: Highbet
- Deposit and place your first bet of £10 or more on the England v USA match (You can also claim Highbet's welcome offer of Bet £10 Get £15)
- Leave a comment below saying “Highbet” – this will ensure you're one of the first 20 to claim the free bet
- Then send your username and a screenshot of your bet to email@example.com
- Your £10 free bet will be credited to your account with 7 days of your first bet being settled
You must be 18+ to enter. You must have opened your new account after 12:00pm Thursday 24th November. Only one entry per member. No cash alternative will be offered for any part of the prize.
The post Exclusive: England v USA – Have a £10 FREE BET on Us! appeared first on MrFixitsTips.