Rangers can claim 1st Half lead in beating Royale Union Saint-Gilloise
Rangers meet Royale Union Saint-Gilloise in the Champions League 3rd qualifying round 2nd leg at Ibrox on Tuesday night, with Gio van Bronckhorst’s team looking to overturn a 2-0 1st leg deficit. Here’s the latest odds, predictions and our Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise pick.
Rangers (Europa League finalists last season) will be looking for a vastly improved performance, but will also be counting on the atmosphere at a packed Ibrox unsettling their opponents, who are not familiar with big European nights.
Rangers warmed up for the task ahead with a 2-0 win at home to Kilmarnock in the Scottish Premiership on Saturday. Rangers will be hoping that key strikers Antonio Colak and Alfredo Morelos will follow up goals on Saturday with more of the same against Union.
Union gave a clear indication as to where their priorities lie in making seven changes to their starting XI in going down 3-0 away to KV Mechelen in the Belgian Pro-League on Saturday.
Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Betting Odds
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees ‘Rangers & Yes’ available at odds of 16/5 with Betway.
- No Scottish team has ever overturned a two-goal 1st leg deficit in Europe
- After a 49-year absence, Royale Union Saint-Gilloise only returned to the top-flight of Belgian football last season
More Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Odds Picks
- In the Half-time/Full-time betting, Rangers/Rangers is 21/10 with BoyleSports
- Both Teams to Score (BTTS) can be backed at odds of 10/11 with Betway
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Rangers victory is a 18/1 chance with William Hill
- In the Anytime Goalscorer market, Tom Lawrence is 12/5 with Betway
Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Pick
Half-time/Full-time – Rangers/Rangers @ 21/10 with BoyleSports
* Rangers v Royale Union Saint-Gilloise Betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.