As the busy weekend of Premier League action continues, we’re switching focus to what looks like a great lineup of games on Sunday.
There’s a case to be made for each of the away sides across these four games, but we’re not focusing on match result markets here. This is our dive into the cards and corners betting odds for Super Sunday, markets which can prove to be worth the time it takes to research them.
We’ve got a tip for each of Sunday’s matches below, along with a fourfold accumulator across the day’s top-flight action which you can back at 22/1!
Not satisfied with just cards and corners predictions? You can find the rest of our betting tips over on our Premier League predictions page.
Best bookmaker for cards and corners betting?
All of our tips and prices are quoted with bet365. They have the best range of markets for cards and corners as well as everything from match and team markets to Asian lines and handicaps for the more experienced bettors. We recommend you sign up for a bet365 account if you want to bet on cards and corners, or you can bet on mobile using their iOS app. New customers can claim up to £100 in bet credits.
Fulham vs Everton
- Fulham have been booked 11 times in their four home league games this season
- The Cottagers have made an average of 13.5 fouls per home league game this term
- Three of Everton’s last four opponents have been booked twice or more
Betting tip: Over 1.5 Fulham cards @ 5/6
Sheffield United vs West Ham
- West Ham have the third-highest number of away bookings in the league this term
- The Hammers have been shown more cards than their opponents in three of their four trips
- Sheffield United have been booked just four times in four home games this season
Betting tip: West Ham +0.0 card handicap @21/10
Leeds vs Arsenal
- Leeds have averaged six corners per game in the Premier League this season
- Marcelo Bielsa’s men have averaged 7.25 corners per home game so far
- Arsenal have faced 5.25 corners per game on the road this season
- The visitors have conceded at least five corners in each of their last three league trips
Betting tip: Over 5.5 Leeds corners @ Evens
Liverpool vs Leicester
- Leicester have picked up 19 yellow cards this season, more than any other Premier League side.
- Liverpool have the joint-fewest number of bookings in the top-flight this season (seven)
- The Reds have picked up just three of those at Anfield, while the majority of Leicester’s cards have come on the road
Betting tip: Leicester +0.0 card handicap @ 21/20
Best Value Single: Jonny Evans to be Booked
No Premier League player picked up more bookings than Jonny Evans this season, which is a real worry ahead of this Anfield test. The Ulsterman could be the first player to receive a one-match ban for accumulating five yellow cards.
You might think that the absence of Mo Salah makes things slighter easier for Evans, but he’s taking on a man who top-flight defenders have struggled to stop of late.
Only Jack Grealish has been fouled more than Sadio Mane this season, so we expect Evans to pick up another booking this weekend. At 3/1 with bet365 to be booked, there’s good value in backing the Northern Irishman to find himself in trouble.
More FST News:
The post Premier League cards & corners betting tips for Sunday (with 22/1 Acca!) appeared first on Free Football Tips.