Familiar foes Manchester United and Wolves meet at Old Trafford on Wednesday evening to contest what promises to be an enthralling FA Cup Third Round replay at the Theatre of Dreams.
While United certainly have the edge over Wanderers in the bookmakers’ pre-match odds for Wednesday, Wolves five-game unbeaten streak against their hosts should ensure that they arrive in Manchester uninhibited by fear.
With both clubs desperate to progress at the other’s expense, Wednesday’s knockout bout should be high on drama, and to help get in you in the mood for the action, we’ve put together an #OddsOnThat special accumulator based around the match.
Check it out below!
Looking for more Manchester United vs Wolves predictions? Read our detailed match preview of the game with exclusive betting tips now.
What is Betfair’s #OddsOnThat?
Betfair’s Odds on That feature allows you create a customised multiples bet based on your own unique picks ahead of a particular football match. You can choose from a huge variety of markets and once you have decided on your selection, you can request a price for your acca from Betfair on Twitter using the #OddsOnThat hashtag.
Alternatively, you can choose from the many pre-determined multiple bets on Betfair in any game’s “#OOT” section!
Both teams to score
- Man United kept just four clean sheets in their last 13 attempts at home.
- United scored in 100% of their games at Old Trafford so far this term.
- Wolves scored in 90% of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Both teams scored in 15 of Wolves’ last 20 games in all competitions.
Find more both teams to score predictions on our dedicated BTTS page!
Over 3.5 total cards
- 4 cards were dished out to both teams combined in the first FA Cup Third Round clash between United and Wolves earlier this month.
- 4 cards were also shown to the players involved in Wolves and United’s Premier League meeting in the early throes of the season.
- Only three clubs’ players have been fouled more often on average per Premier League game than Man Utd’s players so far this season (12 per 90 minutes).
Over 9.5 total corners
- 13 and 10 corners were awarded to both teams combined in United and Wolves’ league and cup meetings respectively earlier this season.
- An average of 10.28 corners were awarded to both teams combined in Wolves’ Premier League fixtures so far this term.
- United’s equivalent figure for the campaign stands at 9.64 corners per game on average.
- An average of 12 corners were awarded across Wolves’ last three away fixtures.
Man Utd to score first
- Man Utd scored first in 11 of their last 15 fixtures at Old Trafford in all competitions.
- Man Utd scored first in two of their last three meetings with Wolves.
- Wolves conceded the first goal in six of their last seven fixtures.
- 64% of the total Premier League goals conceded by Wolves this season were shipped in the first half of their games.
Draw after 90 minutes
- Manchester United and Wolves drew each of their two previous meetings this season (1-1, 0-0).
- No club has drawn more games than Wanderers in the Premier League this season (10).
- Wolves shared the spoils in four of their last nine away games.
Back our Man Utd vs Wolves #OOT Special Here
Check out the latest Premier League predictions, news, match previews, betting tips and special offers here.
The post FST’s Huge 33/1 #OddsOnThat Special for Man Utd’s FA Cup Tussle with Wolves! appeared first on Free Football Tips.