FREE NBA PICKS
*Original NBA picks and research are done a game day morning, adjust your selections accordingly should spreads and lineups change.
DP’S PLAYER PROP
SEASON RECORD: 41-28
Expert NBA Player Props Analyst, Daniel Parisi, gives his best daily prop, exclusive to subscribers.
LA CLIPPERS @ BOSTON
- 6-0 ATS in last 6 games following a ATS loss.
- 7-3 ATS in last 10 road games vs teams with a winning home record.
- 24-7 ATS in last 31 games following a straight up loss.
- Under is 9-2 in last 11 road games vs teams with a home winning % over .600.
- Over is 4-1-1 in last 6 vs teams above .500.
- Under is 11-4 in last 15 games vs teams above .600.
- Under is 8-3 in last 11 road games.
- 5-1 ATS in last 6 home games vs teams with a winning road record.
- 5-1 ATS in last 6 home games.
- 4-1 ATS in last 5 games vs teams above .600.
- 16-7 ATS in last 23 games vs teams above .500.
- Under is 4-1 in last 5 home games.
- Over is 3-1-1 in last 5 vs teams above .500.
- Under is 8-3 in last 11 overall.
- Under is 21-8 in last 29 games vs teams above .600.
- Clippers are 6-2 ATS in the last 8 meetings.
- Over is 4-1 in the last 5 meetings in Boston.
- Over is 4-1-1 in the last 6 meetings.
- Clippers are 5-1 ATS in the last 6 meetings in Boston.
|21.11.19||LAC||BOS||107 : 104
(97 : 97)
- Kawhi Leonard has 29+ points in his last 7 road games. (26.5)
- Paul George has 23+ points in his last 7 road games against the Celtics. (20.5)
- Jayson Tatum has 25+ points in 5 of the Celtics’ last 6 games. (22.5)
- Jaylen Brown has 12 points or less in 6 of his 7 previous games against the Clippers. (18.5)
() = BOOKIE LINE
SEASON POINTS +/-
The Celtics won 7-straight and 10 of 11 before a 116-105 road loss against the Rockets on Tuesday.
The 37-17 Clippers are 1-2 entering the finale of a 4-game road trip after a 110-103 loss to the 76ers on Tuesday.
The Clippers have won the past 4 matchups, including a 107-104 home OT win on Nov. 20th.
PICK – UNDER 224.5
OKLAHOMA CITY @ NEW ORLEANS
- 8-0 ATS in last 8 road games vs teams with a losing home record.
- 21-5 ATS in last 26 road games.
- 18-6 ATS in last 24 games vs teams below .500.
- 17-7 ATS in last 24 games overall.
- Under is 3-1-1 in last 5 overall.
- Over is 7-3 in last 10 vs teams below .500.
- Over is 13-3 in last 16 games following an ATS loss.
- 5-0 ATS in last 5 games as a favorite.
- 19-6-1 ATS in last 26 games overall.
- 9-3 ATS in last 12 home games.
- Over is 17-5 in last 22 overall.
- Over is 15-3 in last 18 games following a straight up win.
- Over is 9-3 in last 12 home games.
- Over is 7-3 in the last 10 meetings in New Orleans.
|02.12.19||NOR||OKC||104 : 107|
|30.11.19||OKC||NOR||109 : 104|
|03.11.19||OKC||NOR||115 : 104|
SEASON POINTS +/-
Zion recorded his first 30-point outing and showing his class by scoring 20+ points in 5-straight games and 7 of his first 9 NBA games, while the Pelicans won for the 6th time in their last 8 games.
The Thunder have dropped back-to-back games after winning 9 of 10.
New Orleans is averaging 129 points over the past three games.
The Thunder are 3-0 against the Pelicans this season.
Ingram is questionable tonight. Wait closer to game-time for updates.
PICK – OKLAHOMA CITY +2.5